Saturday, September 10, 2011

Update on Austin


Austin has been growing very fast. He recently has had a new interest in Girls.... eh.... not sure if i'm ready for this! All he talks about is this pretty girl in his class. I cant wait to see what she looks like. :D I know I should be thinking this is just a kiddie crush, but he says kids are already kissing!!! I told him that he better not be. He said "ewww..." 
Austin is a handful and it's hard to catch him in pictures... so here are a few that I've successfully gotten.
Not worried about him not staying afloat. lol

Austin and Vincent

yummmy...

Nice face Jon.... lol, Still a cute picture.

The Boys love each other.

Crazy boy!

Wish I could remember if this made it in...

Muah!

Austin w/Jerzi

Working on a school project.

These little frogs are EVERYWHERE! Makes good entertainment for Austin

Austin loves Baby Carol.

The matching boyz... Austins Idea, not mine.

Austins first Fish caught in our lake.

Part of the Gang

Doesn't Austin look so old here?

No comments:

Post a Comment