Friday, September 9, 2011

Jerzi 12 -14 Months

Here is a little update on our little booger.  She currently is learning everything she can.  She says about 5 words and loves to dance.  She loves her baby dolls and her stuffed puppy dogs.  She spends most of her time snuggling, dancing, putting on everybody's shoes, speaking on the phone with her cousin Vincent, eating food she finds from earlier and pushing her stroller around. This week she learned how to open up everything.  She has been keeping me busy by opening all my lotions, soaps, chap sticks, finding all my pen's and markers and making sure I keep on top of all the kids crayons.  Last week I had a BEAUTIFUL crayon drawing on my kitchen wall, garbage can and fridge. Thank goodness for Magic Erasers, I was able to laugh about it. She is very good at shaking her head yes and no and pointing to things she wants.  She absolutely hates staying still for diaper changes, it gets frusterating, but there is nothing that brings a smile more than chasing her little naked butt around the house while she giggles... lol. 

She is my beautiful baby girl and I'm enjoying every minute of her.


Jerzi 12 Months, Loving the dress Grandma C got her.


They have lots of fun together.
Jerzi loves her big brother.

Haha, after she wouldn't take these off...I went out to the store and got her a REAL pair.


Mommy and her Baby Girl

Yummy... SMORES

Jerzi LOVES Grandma L

Jerzi loves her new cousin Carol.

Really, how CUTE!!!

I get a lot of these... She always wants the camera.

Watching her favorite show, Bubble Guppies.

Coloring, on her, the paper and her highchair. lol

Carol is getting bigger...

She's beautiful!

Cheeeeeeese!

No comments:

Post a Comment