There were so many cool things to do. Watch the planes do cool tricks in the air, touch the planes, heck we even got to go inside some of them. The boys really enjoyed walking up close to the planes and touching the bolts/engines and wings.
| Leave it to Austin to be the first kid (out of 1,000's) to find out the horn still works. Ugh... |
| Probably the only time I would think seeing this was cool. |
| Jayce Driving. :D (He didnt honk the horn.) |
| The boys had to touch EVERYTHING |
| Probably one of our coolest family photo's taken. Not the best, but the coolest! |
| Jerzi couldn't stay up for the whole show. |
| They had some pretty cool toys for the kids to play on after we check all the super awesome planes out. |
| I asked for a nice picture, this is what I got... |
| Never too big for a shoulder ride. |
The day was good. We watched the planes and helicopters do some pretty cool tricks. Our day out ended pretty quick when it started to pour rain down on us. Our stroller wouldn't fit in the bus with all the frantic people to get back to the car, so we walked as fast as we could. I was very impressed with Austins little legs keeping up with us.
Lets just say, we will for sure be attending the airshow in 2012.
No comments:
Post a Comment